Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Letter Writing - Prime Minister

Letter Writing:

When Jacinda Ardern came and visited us, she asked our class if we could write letters to her and talk about problems we see in our school/community or New Zealand. Think very carefully about these problems and what you believe we can do to solve them. Once you have finished writing your letter I will send them to the prime minister.

Date:03/03/2021


Dear Prime Minister

1st Paragraph -

Hi Prime Minister my name is Kiarah. At the moment I am learning about decimals, adjectives and nouns. You have done so well at running the country, but I think the best thing your team has done was giving out free lunches!


2nd Paragraph -

People are going insane from the constant lock-downs and staying home. This isn’t a huge problem like others, but I think that the government could do something for the public. Like maybe put on a covid safe carnival or have covid safe sports games.


3rd Paragraph -

I don’t know if any other country has this, but I would love for NZ to have statues of every ethnicity. Another problem is recycling, although we are not too bad at it we need to do better. This is a problem because it ruins our habitat and the animals' habitat. I think that the government could show people how to recycle by themselves (if you haven’t already done that).

Signature
Yours Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.