Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Short Narrative - Writing about a Picture


I thought it would be fun to right about a picture, and I chose this one. I think that I could be very creative with this. I hope you enjoy and please leave a positive comment :) Here is my Narrative:

There was a moment of silence for the whole neighbourhood as we gazed out our windows. The clouds were cackling and the sky was rumbling. I was surprised the grass was still green at this point, the world has crumbled right before our eye's. What was the thing we were looking at? The only tree left. Have you ever seen that movie: "The Lorax"? If you have then you'll understand that this movie was coming to life. Thunder started to hail down and zap the grass. I don't know about the other people in my neighbourhood, but I was just worried that the tree was going to be gone. All the memories would be lost, all the hope would be lost and all the life would be lost. As I was chewing my nails a struck of lightning chewed off some of the twigs, and then some of the branches.  The clouds started to clear up a bit and the clouds went back to spitting. I was so relieved and I was sure everyone else was. I turned my back to go back to eating dinner, and then ZAP! I twisted my head and ... the tree was gone. Sliced right through the middle like a piece of fruit.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiarah,
    I can tell you have been really creative at home.
    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.