Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

May Jones #5- “I think I love you…”/The Back Story #4

This is a new series that I will be working on. I got the idea to start a series from my friend Aye, be sure to check out her "Midnight Killer" series. This is a story about May Jones (The protagonist) and Hector Noris's (secondary character) Backstory part 4 and the last part . Read on to find out more! Make sure to check out the third part to their backstory. Be sure to stay tuned for the next story. Enjoy :)



 May Jones - “I think I love you…”/The Back Story #4

“I guess we’ll have to do this the old fashioned way…” May didn’t want to shoot Hector, she didn’t even want to fight him. She didn’t know what was wrong with her.May thought that maybe ruining his face would take her mind off things.

May kicked the gun out of Hector's hand, “Oh come on you can do better than that!” Hector was right, she could do better than that. “OWW!” May punched Hector right in the nose with her palm, then proceeded to grab his arm and twist it. Finishing with a sweep of her foot, making him fall to the ground. “Is that good enough for you?”

May’s wound on her face was stitched up. Somehow it started bleeding again, it oozed down like a chocolate pudding. Thick and gooey. May needed to get to a hospital, but she wanted to finish Hector off. “Just go!” Hector was in pain, he knew that May wasn’t finished. So he wanted her to go. “Don’t ever come near me again. If you do, I'll put a bounty on your back.” May ran out the door hearing Hector groan in pain. I need to help him. She was confused.May had never wanted to help anyone unless she loved them. No I can’t love him, but I do. He’s handsome, hunky, smart, I could go on and on. May was terrified of what her feelings could do to her, but she loved him…

Hector got up and called for back-up. “I need back-up now! 42 Bird Street.” May turned around staring at Hector. “What are you staring at?!” Hector was in pain and May didn’t want to leave him like this. She walked back into the house, “My names May, May Jones. Can I touch you? I want to help.” May was right he needed help. Right Away. “I don’t want your help.” May proceeded to help, it looked like Hector started to open up to the idea. “Do you have a wife,husband, significant other or children?” 

“No I don’t.” Hector opened up, but he was still defensive. “How long have you been working for the FBI?” May was talking to him, while also grabbing the first aid and treating his wounds. “5 years.Why are you asking me all these questions?” May questioned herself, Why was I asking him these questions? “I want to know more about you.” Hector looked confused. “Why, why do you even care about me. I work with the FBI. You're a criminal.” May didn’t want to tell him the real answer. “You wouldn’t care.” Hector wasn’t convinced. “Tell me.” Should I tell him?What's the worst that will happen? “I think,” May was hesitant. “You think what!?” May was ready. She blurted it out. “I think I love you!”... 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.