Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

What would happen if a painting came to life? - Narrative writing

 What would happen if a painting came to life?... :

The smell of pollen filled the air. Bugs of all sorts flew throughout the room, spreading their wings wide apart. Chatter rose in the distance. People gossiping, laughing, chanting, and shouting. Flowers and greenery started tumbling out onto the cold wooden floor. My room was slowly turning into a flower exhibition. My legs tumbled back to the wall, as bricks crashed out and onto the flowers. More flowers fell, this time in bulk. Pointy bushes flopped and slid between the bricks. As my room filled with the outside scenery I couldn’t help, but stare. Into the depths of the painting. Where I could see tall houses with bright red roofs. It almost looked like a… Fantasy land. Where nothing could go wrong, and all my worries would be set aside. My feet dragged across the loose petals, across the gritty bricks, across the wooden floor, across, into the painting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.