Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Animation script.



WRITE

Hi my name is Kiarah and this is my animation. It is about Kia pai te kotahi. It is all about teamwork and helping each other. I will be showing this in my three animation’s.I hope you enjoy it.

In my first animation I will show teamwork by putting the chromebooks away. This is teamwork because if you do this you are helping someone else have a charged chromebook for the next day.

This animation is about putting the chairs up on the table. Putting the chairs on the table is teamwork because it’s making the tidy up at the end of the day faster.


This animation is about helping someone with their work. This is teamwork because you are helping someone understand something that they don’t, but you do.

This is my writing activity for this week. This peice of writing is for my animation. For this term our theme is Kia pai te kotahi better together. I hope you enjoy reading my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.