Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Flipping fractions

This is my third maths activity for this week. It is called Flipping Fractions. First we had to play a memory game,but with fraction. Then we had to answer the questions provided on the page of the site. If you would like to see these this is the link. 
1.we will get 8 pieces because we played with 16 pieces.
2.If we had 4 people in our group each person would get 4 pieces each.
3.If we had 6 people in our group with 24 pieces each person would get 4 pieces each.


2 comments:

  1. Malo Kiarah
    I really like the way you emailed me. I also like your understanding of fractions and the way you have explained your thinking.
    Very well done indeed!
    Regards
    Mr Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Burt,
      I would like to thank-you for your wonderful comment.
      From Kiarah

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.