Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Untie the human knot.



Recount writing:
Untie the human knot!








Walt: use full stops and capital letters correctly in our writing.


Walt: write a recount.






Take part in the activity: Untie the human knot!





Plan for your writing here:





Title



The human knot.



Introduction


Where, when, who, why



On Monday morning after our 30 minute test, me and my class walked to the field. Our teacher Miss west said, “We are going to play a game. It is called the human knot.” At first I did not know what Miss was talking about. As we walked across the deck leading to the field it was very noisy. Our feet were making the deck chatter.



Body: 3-4 Experiences



Experience:


1.Walking to the field


2. Getting into groups


3. Knotting selves up


4. Untwisting selves


Descriptive language/ elaborate:


→ it was very fun


→it was harder when the groups were bigger.


→ I enjoyed it more when there were less people.


→when the game finished i was sad.






Conclusion: What did you think of the events/ experience?



Was more difficult when more people






3. Start writing here:





On Monday morning after our 30 minute test, me and my class walked to the field. Our teacher Miss west said, “We are going to play a game. It is called the human knot.” At first I did not know what Miss was talking about. I was so ecstatic to find out what the human knot was.





As we walked across the deck leading to the field it was very noisy. Our feet were making the deck chatter. Feeling the wet grass was nice because it was nice and cold. We lined up in a line and Miss West shouted, “ get into a pair.” I got into a pair with my best friend Julianna. She ran to me and I ran to her then we banged heads. We started laughing and I nearly cried that I thought it was that funny. At the same time that we were laughing Miss West exclaimed, “ now get into groups of four.” I and Julianna were running around looking for another pair, like two cheetahs chasing its prey. We finally found a pair and it was Angelica and Shayna. Meanwhile the other people were looking for groups we quickly sat down to show that we were in a group of four. Once all of us were in groups of four there were still some people that were not in a group. So Miss West put them into other peoples group. We got Madison, all of us were excited because Madison is so fun and funny.






Miss said,” now this is how you play. You have to get into a group that is more than 2. Then you put your arms up and grab someone's hands, but they can not be next to you. When you are finished tangling yourselfs you have to untangle yourself.” We started to tangle our arms and it was not very hard. We weren't able to untangle our arms, but it was very fun. We got into even bigger groups and it was boy’s against girls. It was very hard when it was more people. The boys won every round, but I am sure that they cheated. We all had a fantastic time including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.