Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

SLJ Activity 3: ‘Dear Jacinda’

Dear Jacinda,
I have come across a terrible and crazy problem...
My family got eaten by a huge banana! It all started when My brother was eating a banana. The banana that he was eating seemed to start growing. Then it grew a face, then legs, then arms and then it was a huge monster. We tried to cut it open with all the knifes in our kitchen, but it was to strong and gobbled the knifes all up. My dad tried to wrestle it and, you already probably know how that went. It was only my mother, brother and I trying to destroy this beast. We tried to fight, then it gobbled my brother and my mother up! I quickly ran away before it could spot me.

Please Jacinda I need your help!
From Ki...

4 comments:

  1. lol - this made me laugh Kiarah. lets home the Prime Minister has a sense of humour - I'm sure she does! Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiarah! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday! This writing is so creative! Go you!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kiarah,

    This is such a comedic idea! Was the banana bought at a normal shop like the supermarket, or something else?

    Nga mihi,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant 'somewhere else'.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.