Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

SLJ day 4 Activity 3: Wise Words

"Never be greedy with money or take advantage of your workers when you grow up." Those are the truthful words that my grandfather said to me as I walked out of the door of his house. People say the he is a wise man and that he knows when something is going to happen or that he can read minds, but he's just a normal man.

He was born and raised in Tonga. He has three sons and three daughters. Some of them grew up to be wise and some of them still live with him. My dad was one of the wise ones, I think... My granddads he has a company and is doing great, anyway i'm getting off topic.
The point is that when you grow up be wise and if you are already grown up you know what to do...

This task was to ask someone of your family for some wise words and those are words that I remember asking him for. Remember be wise and don't get in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Wise words indeed - keep doing what you are doing Kirah and you can be anything you want to be! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kiarah!

    I love reading quotes like this! Your grandpa must be an inspiration. Do you have any advice on how to achieve "being wise"?

    Looking forward to your advice,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.