Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About me!

 As you may already know my name is Kiarah, and I am a year 7 at Pt England School. However, you may not know that I am in room 4 and my home teacher (Plus maths) is Mrs Stone! My literacy teacher is Mr Moran, the team leader is the wonderful Mrs Tele’a.


My last year of primary went really fast and now I, Kiarah a new year 7 is ready to take on my first year of intermediate. So far it has been really awesome, and I have made some really positive,valuable friends. 


I don’t play a lot of sports, but I started playing softball last year, I started playing netball in year 3 and played basketball in year 5. I really like singing, that doesn’t mean I have a good voice (it’s horrible). I love trying new things though! 


I don’t really know what I want to be when I grow up, but I really want a scholarship to St Cuthberts College! 


I can’t wait to see what year 7 offers! I hope you enjoy all of my blog posts and leave a positive comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.