Pages

Thursday 22 April 2021

The Last UFO - Part 2

 Last time on: “The Last UFO”... 

 Although I couldn’t really walk I continued through the caves. I came to the end and could hear drops of sound.I walked through the moss and saw a beautiful, unearthly waterfall. There was light shining through a small gap, which glistened against the water. What was it, it almost looked like a UFO. ALIEN!?

Read the whole story and make sense of it all here


Part 2:

I couldn’t believe that I was in an actual UFO! The light blinded me as I tried to get a glimpse of the aliens. I was so excited it wasn’t even funny. I had never seen aliens nor anything like an alien!


Time passed by and I could finally see something, it was green and it had big eyes. It had long skinny arms and legs and also had no hair. It was… not an alien? It was a cardboard figure all along! How did I get in the UFO though?


“KIARAH! KIARAH! Wake up for school!” Wait, I was in a dream that whole time? Maybe aliens aren’t real after all, I sat in my bed staring at the door. There it was! The cardboard alien, in my dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.