Pages

Saturday 10 April 2021

The last UFO ...

Pitch Black surrounded me as I found my way through the dark tunnel’s. My flashlight ran out of battery and I was now lost in the rocky setting of Peru. It seemed like rocks were appearing out of nowhere, the sharp edges cut through my shoe right into my pinkie toe. Although I couldn’t really walk I continued through the caves. I came to the end and could hear drops of sound.


I walked through the moss and saw a beautiful, unearthly waterfall. There was light shining through a small gap, which glistened against the water. The amazing waterfall shot down like a missile. It was breathtaking. As I walked closer the gap seemed to become larger. There was something there, something humongous. 


What was it, it almost looked like a UFO. Of course it wasn’t because aliens aren’t real, so maybe it was a rocketship. Although I didn’t believe in aliens I couldn't stop thinking that it was aliens. My legs froze and I couldn’t move, why? The, whatever it was, had landed! The door opened and smoke covered the atmosphere around me. Out came a… 


ALIEN!? So it really was a UFO after all! “Elo e R Er do Esit U!” Were they really Aliens? My body suddenly came back to life and my feet were moving. By themselves. What was happening, was I floating, dreaming or was I still in my own world? The white fog came to surround me and POOF!


I was inside the UFO … 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.