Pages

Friday 24 December 2021

(Step it up) Summery Saturday Morning: Finished Product - SLJ 2021-2022


This was one of the SLJ tasks for Thursday 23rd of December. We were tasked to plan an adventure and then make it out of something, things like Lego, Minecraft for education etc. This is the finished product, I live in GI, more specifically Pt England. So I have to take a bit of a walk to the shops, and then to the beach. On the way I see LOT'S of Trees. Make sure to check out my other blog posts! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora anō Kiarah,

    Excellent work completing the summery Saturday morning activity, this is awesome mahi!

    I like that you included your community in the activity and thought about the outdoor spaces in Pt England!

    Well done thinking creatively and using lego to build your 3D version! That is very innovative.

    It must be nice to live in an area with lots of trees and nature around! I live close to the city so there's not as many trees near my house as your community. Pt England looks like a lovely place in your model!

    I hope you and your whanau have a great Christmas and a wonderful summer.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Kiarah,

    Thank you for sharing your mahi, it looks amazing and I can see that you put a lot of effort and time into creating the innovative and very creative area that you live in. I was also impressed by your clear introduction in your blog post explaining the task and what you have created. I found your post very engaging- Ka Pai!!!!

    What is your favorite thing about summer? I enjoy going to the beach and spending time with my family and friends.

    Keep up the Super work and have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.