Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

(Kick Start) Vector Art: Christmas Decor - SLJ 2021-2022

 


Today the challenge is Vector Art. This is the Kick Start challenge, it was to make a Christmas decoration that meant something to you and your family. My decoration says "Don't be a Grinch!". The reason why, is because even though everyone in my family has a different opinion on Christmas, they never spoil it for others.They always make sure that Christmas time is about spending time with family and having love for one another. Make sure to check out the step it up challenge, where I make my idol/hero. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kiarah!

    It’s Charlotte here from the SLJ team!

    I LOVE your decoration! The Grinch is my favourite Christmas movie! What is yours?

    I love your explanation behind it even more though! It is so important to respect other people's views on things. Does your whole family get together on Christmas?

    Awesome mahi, Kiarah!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kiarah
    You have done a fantastic job with your ornament. You have will written your post and put so much effort in it. Have a blessed day and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kiarah

    This is a clever technique Kiarah
    outstanding work well done. Using the Grinch word reminds me about the movie.
    A Job well done. Stay safe and God Bless

    kind Regards
    Willietony

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.