Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobra description

Cobra Description

Lying there with this adrenaline rushing animal was frightening, but amazing! This King Cobra was a beautiful, hypnotising and cool animal. The snake was hissing with fangs of a sword, was this snake going to attack me? I was going to find out, I reached out and it hissed. So I quickly pulled back, I was scared and doubtful of the idea. So I… Didn’t do it!

Why was I lying on a field of hay, with a snake? What was I going to do? Was this snake more dangerous than I thought? Yes, yes it was, but back to why I was laying on the ground with a killer snake…

It all started when I was on a hike in India, (there were a lot of snake’s where I was hiking). I was sure that I would find one, and make a video on the beautiful creatures. While I was hiking I came across a big rock and it was huge! There would have been a snake there for sure, and I was excited to find one.

I looked through the rock and got a little dead mammal out of a container. Placing the mammal on the rock I could hear hissing so I stood back. The snake came out and it was a King Cobra! I was shocked, but so happy. I got to make a video about this snake!

That’s what brought us here, lying on the ground of hay. The cobra wouldn’t come very close so I could touch it, but I didn’t mind. I was already ecstatic of the idea of filming this creature!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.