Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Top Secret, my discovery of chocolate!



TOP SECRET
CHOCOLATE

Walking through the forest of central America, I could smell something amazing, delicious. As I followed the smell it got stronger and stronger, what was this wonderful thing? The smell had led to a deep yellow fruit, it was absolutely dreamy!

Wondering what to do next I got out my knife, at that moment I knew what to do. I would cut it open! I was extremely excited, what would happen next? Would it taste wonderful like the smell? Or would it taste propostroful like the bugs in the forest? I didn’t care at that moment, it smelt so good, that I was sure it tasted good. RIGHT?

I grabbed my knife and quickly sliced it open, it smelt even better on the inside than it did on the outside! Raising my hand to take a bite I could… see something brown? Surely it wasn’t poo, if it was anything it had to be a seed.

“Mehh.” I said to myself, waiting for the pleasure of this fruit. I took a bite and there it was… HARD! It was definitely a seed. What was this, it was the seed but it had turned into a powder. It tasted sweet, sweet like chocolate! This has to be how they make/made chocolate!

Now what I didn’t tell you was that I was sent into the past, ha ha, by a time traveller! How? My grandfather is an award winning scientist, and he created the first ever time traveller in the world! I was so proud of him that I had volunteered to be the first. Now back to the chocolate story…

I couldn’t believe that I had made such a discovery! I had been so proud of my grandfather, now he’s going to be proud of me. Quickly picking up a few fruits I dashed as fast as I could, ( it wasn’t very fast) and swished the tree’s out of my way. Now the time machine that sent me to the past, has a time limit. It had already been 1 hour! The thing is it only had 1 hour and 2 minutes, so if I didn’t get back… I would be lost there forever!

Running and Running I tried to keep as much oxygen in my lungs as possible. There was only 30 seconds left, and I was 10 metres away surely I could make it! I ran and there was 10 then there was 5 and then…

huu, a sigh of relief passed my eyes as I sat in the machine. It was finally over all that running had made me tired, so I decided to sneak just one fuit. I can’t wait to see the look on my grandfathers face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.