Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Dear Diary...

Dear Diary,
What an unforgettable day! I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw a huge hollow cloud hover over me. I dropped my water bottle and ran, running and running. I could see the city of Pompeii! 

I could also see… My time machine! I knew I could get there in time. I mean I thought I could, I was running for my life, literally. 

As you know I have been travelling from one ancient city to another. It takes a long time to get there, but a short time to spent time there!

What was going to happen next? We’ll I was still running. I was so puffed out I was about to go unconscious.

I took a glimpse behind me and there was love everywhere. People were turned into ash and people were screaming. How worse could this get, but when I thought that thought, I jinxed myself!

How did I jinx myself? I was running and I was about 3 metres away from this time machine, but it took off…

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” What was I going to do now!...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.