Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Samurai Battle!

DRIP~DRIP~DRIP! I stepped through the puddles as the rain hopped over the silence. I knew somebody was watching me, but who? Wondering what I'm doing… waiting for my opponent, that’s who was probably watching me. Or should I say stalking? I was just walking in circles when a big figure popped out.
“So are you the little guy that your Master~ sent?!” He roared in a sarcastic way.
“Yes I am, what are you blind?” I responded back, with a little bit of sass in my voice.

“As you know we have to fight! So why don’t we take a start?”
“Fine with me~.” I snapped back. This woman was twice my size, and was quite large too. How was I supposed to beat her? We got in position, we bowed and put our hands on our swords…


SHING! She pulled her sword out before we were supposed to? ‘Cheater!’ I think to myself, but all I could do know was fight.

It was only a couple of minutes into the fight and I had quite a few cuts, while she only had two. ‘I can’t give up’, my master would be so disappointed. So I kept on going, and sooner or later we were on the same level. Both tired we kept going,
“Oww!” I shouted as she cut me once again, but as I said earlier, I can’t give up! I grabbed my sword and jumped hopping to see glory. Let me tell you… Glory I got, I had finally defeated her after 2 years! I was crying with joy. Trying to pick her up and shake her hand…

She grabbed her sword?
Slice!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.